- BS Animal and Biological Sciences — The University of Georgia
- DVM – The University of Georgia, Class of 2015
- Internship—Virginia Equine Imaging 2015-2016
- Internship—Blue Pearl Veterinary Hospital, Kentucky 2016-2017
- American College of Veterinary Radiology Society
- American Association of Equine Practitioners
- United States Dressage Foundation
Dr Huguet has a strong interest in diagnostic imaging and is excited to be joining VSH for a radiology internship. She is also happy to be part of the emergency team to apply this interest and improve the wellbeing of patients when most needed.
Dr. Huguet grew up in the French Alps and moved to Aiken, South Carolina in 2001. This transition was facilitated by her interest in the fine arts and love for animals. Dr. Huguet has completed many commissioned oil paintings and always has a project in progress. She also has a passion for horses and actively competes her horse, Stan, in the sport of dressage. Dr. Huguet is an avid runner and enjoys training for half-marathons with her border collie, Arya.