- BS Animal Science with Minor in Genetics, North Carolina State University 2009
- DVM- North Carolina State University College of Veterinary Medicine 2013
- Small Animal Rotating Internship with focus in Emergency and Critical Care- Animal Emergency and Specialty Center Knoxville, TN 2013-2014
- Member of North Carolina Veterinary Medical Association (NCVMA)
- Member or American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Member of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS)
Dr. Kahlina Frey is one of the emergency veterinarians at VSH. Dr. Frey’s areas of interest include parvovirus enteritis, radiology and urinary emergencies.
Dr. Frey grew up in Wantagh on Long Island. She is very interested in sports and is an avid NY Jets, NY Mets and NC State College Football fan. In her free time, she enjoys reading, watching football and spending time with her husband and her menagerie of pets.