- BS Biology – University of the South (Sewanee), 1986
- DVM – University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine, 1993
Post Graduate Training:
- Internship – Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine, 1994
- Residency Anesthesiology – North Carolina State University College of Veterinary Medicine, 1996
- Residency Small Animal Surgery – North Carolinas State University College of Veterinary Medicine, 1999
- Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Surgeons, 2001
- North Carolina Veterinary Medical Association
- American Veterinary Medical Association
Dr. David Lee is one of the surgical specialists and has been with VSH since 1999. Major medical interests include orthopedic surgery; particularly surgical stabilization of the knee following cranial cruciate ligament rupture, and total hip replacement.
Dr. Lee grew up in Nashville Tennessee, but now calls Raleigh home. In his spare time he enjoys word working, working about the house, and watching his two sons play ultimate frisbee.