- BS, DePauw University, Greencastle IN (Hons)
- DVM, University of Florida, College of Veterinary Medicine 1984 (Hons)
- Residency – Cardiology, University of Florida, 1984-1987
- Residency – Diagnostic Imaging, University of California, Davis, 1987-1990
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Radiology, 1990
Dr. Clifford (Kip) Berry is a veterinary diagnostic imaging specialist whose interests include cross sectional imaging and thoracic radiology. Dr. Berry has authored over 90 peer reviewed publications and speaks at continuing education conference across the country. He is co-editor of the Textbook of Veterinary Nuclear Medicine, 2nd ed and is currently working on an Atlas of Small Animal Diagnostic Imaging to be published in 2019 by Elsevier.
Dr. Berry grew up in Winter Park, Florida. He enjoys his family and in his free time, enjoys outdoor water activities and chip carving.