We offer advanced endoscopic procedures as a minimally invasive diagnostic tool for a variety of diseases.
Using a small fiber optic tube called an endoscope, we can directly visualize organs within the body, allowing us to determine the extent of a disease process, take samples from specific areas, remove foreign objects, and examine areas of the body like the nose, lower airways, gastrointestinal tract, and the bladder.
The approach requires general anesthesia and is generally a safe, non-surgical procedure performed on an outpatient basis.
We offer the following types of endoscopy:
- Upper GI Endoscopy – examination of the esophagus, stomach, and upper small intestine.
- Lower GI Endoscopy (Colonoscopy) – examination of the colon and the lower part of the small intestine.
- Rhinoscopy – examination of the nasal passages, nasal cavity, and nasal sinuses.
- Bronchoscopy – examination of the trachea and lower airways within the lungs.
- Cystoscopy – examination of the urethra and urinary bladder.