- BS Biology, Nazareth College of Rochester, 2002
- DVM – Atlantic Veterinary College at the University of Prince Edward Island, 2006
- Rotating Internship – Florida Veterinary Specialists, 2006-2007
- Cardiology Internship – Florida Veterinary Specialists, 2007-2008
- Cardiology Residency – Florida Veterinary Specialists, 2008-2011
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (Cardiology), 2013
Dr. Piscitelli enjoys all aspects of veterinary cardiology, but particularly likes the chronic management of heart failure patients, arrhythmias, and heartworm disease. She cherishes the bonds that are formed with both the clients and the patients, and loves educating the clients and referring veterinarians on heart disease.
Dr. Piscitelli grew up in upstate NY and is an avid Buffalo Bills fan. She met her husband, Christopher, in veterinary school, and they have traveled all over the country together pursuing their advanced veterinary training. They recently relocated to Raleigh from Atlanta, and are thrilled to be part of the community. They have two young boys, Scott (3) and Benjamin (1). In the small amount of free time she has, Dr. Piscitelli enjoys working out, running and spending time outdoors with her family.