- BS – The Ohio State University 2006
- DVM – The Ohio State University 2012
- MS Comparative Veterinary Medicine – The Ohio State University 2016
- MS Palliative Care – University of Maryland 2017-2019
- Internship – Wheat Ridge Animal Hospital (Wheat Ridge, CO) 2012-2013
- Residency in Emergency and Critical Care – The Ohio State University 2013-2016
- Fellowship in Extracorporeal Therapy – North Carolina State University 2016-2018
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 2016
Dr. Christine Culler is a specialist in critical care, providing care for hospitalized patients at VSH. Dr. Culler has particular interest in trauma, extracorporeal therapy (dialysis, plasmapheresis) for treatment of toxin ingestion and acute kidney injury, and septic shock. She also has a special interest in communication and learning from human palliative care, which strives to improve the quality of life of all sick patients by lessening pain and other symptoms.
Dr. Culler is originally from Ohio and is excited to now call North Carolina home. She enjoys photography, traveling, and hiking with her husband, daughter, and their three dogs, a drahthaar and two older herding dogs.