- BS Animal Science, Berry College, GA 2009
- DVM, Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine 2018
- Internship – VCA Aurora Animal Hospital (Aurora, IL) 2018-2019
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society
- American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association
Dr. Amanda Crouthamel is one of our emergency doctors, working primarily out of our Cary location. Her professional interests include wound management, nurturing the human/animal bond, and hospice/palliative care.
Dr. Crouthamel is from Pennsylvania but has decided the cold weather is not for her and much prefers the warmth! In her free time, she enjoys hiking, cooking, traveling and exploring new beaches. She lives in Raleigh with one cat and one dog.