- BS Biology, University of North Carolina at Greensboro 2002
- DVM, North Carolina State University College of Veterinary Medicine 2007
- Internship- Red Bank Veterinary Hospital (Tinton Falls, NJ) 2007-2008
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- North Carolina Veterinary Medical Association
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society
Dr. Curtis Ostrom is one of our emergency doctors, working primarily out of our North Raleigh location. His professional interests include shock, palliative/hospice care and the human-animal bond.
Dr. Ostrom is a native North Carolinian and loves living in such close proximity to both the Blue Ridge Mountains and the beautiful North Carolina coast. In his free time he sings with the North Carolina Master Chorale. He also enjoys cooking, reading and traveling. Dr. Ostrom lives in Raleigh with his partner, Colin, and their two dogs, one cat and one chicken.