Isel Del Valle
- BS – Biological Anthropology and Anatomy, BS Biology, Minor Chemistry, Duke University, 2008
- DVM – North Carolina State University College of Veterinary Medicine, 2012
- Internship – Regional Veterinary Referral Center. (Washington D.C.), 2012-2013
- Certification in Veterinary Acupuncture- Chi Institute, 2014
- Masters in Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine – Chi Institute (Florida) 2016- present
- Certification in Canine Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy- University of Tennessee 2017-present
Dr. Del Valle is one of our emergency doctors who provides care for pets coming in thorough emergency. She also oversees the care of patients in the ICU. Dr. Del Valle areas of special interests include Eastern Medicine and acupuncture, stabilization of septic patients, sports medicine, and rehabilitation.
Dr. Del Valle is originally from Puerto Rico but Raleigh has become her second home. She is a huge Duke fan who enjoys travel, gourmet cooking, dressage, gardening, and spending time with her family (human, horse, dog and cat!).