- BS – Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology, Yale University 2004
- DVM- North Carolina State University College of Veterinary Medicine 2008
- Internship- Michigan State University 2008-2009
- Residency- University of Pennsylvania 2009-2012
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Surgeons 2013
- American College of Veterinary Surgeons
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Veterinary Society for Surgical Oncology
- Society of Veterinary Soft Tissue Surgery
Dr. Meghan Kruse is one of the surgery specialists whose interests include minimally invasive surgery, urinary surgery, soft tissue reconstruction, and wound management.
Dr. Kruse grew up in Houston, Texas, but is very happy to now call North Carolina “home.” In her free time, she enjoys spending time with family, tinkering with small engine repair, swimming with the Durham area masters swim team, and traveling to new places.