- BS, Animal and Poultry Sciences, Virginia Tech, 2007
- DVM, Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine, 2012
- Internship – Louisiana State University 2012-2013
- Residency – Michigan State University 2013-2016
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (Small Animal Internal Medicine), 2017
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Dr. Ryan Dulaney is one of the internal medicine specialists whose medical interests include non-invasive endoscopy to facilitate diagnosis of diseases within the urinary, gastrointestinal, and respiratory tract. During his residency at Michigan State University his research project involved using a video recording device to document cat behavior within the litterbox. His work will help aid in the diagnosis and treatment of feline lower urinary tract disease.
Dr. Dulaney grew up in southern Virginia. He has an avid love for Rottweilers as he has grown up with them all of his life! In his free time, he enjoys outdoor water and hiking activities, college football (Go Hokies!), traveling to new places and CrossFit!