- BS Biology, Minor: Chemistry and Business Administration – University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill 2008
- DVM – North Carolina State University College of Veterinary Medicine 2012
- Internship – Colorado State University 2012-2013
- Residency – University of California at Davis 2013-2016
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (Small Animal Internal Medicine), 2017
Dr. Sirima Yaemsiri is one of the internal medicine specialists at VSH. She has particular interests in management of both acute and chronic renal diseases, hemodialysis, and endocrine diseases. During her residency, she evaluated the use of galactomannan antigen testing on nasal lavage samples for the diagnosis of canine sino-nasal Aspergillosis.
Dr. Yaemsiri is a Raleigh native and excited to be back in her hometown. She is particularly fond of Chihuahua’s and recently adopted a geriatric Chihuahua named Grover. In her spare time, she enjoys trying new restaurants and visiting local breweries.