- BS Animal Science, University of Florida
- DVM, University of Florida
- MS Veterinary Science, University of Florida
- Internship in small animal medicine and surgery, Texas A&M University
- Residency small animal oncology, University of Florida
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (Oncology)
- Veterinary Cancer Society
- Chief of medical oncology at VSH
- VSH internship committee
Dr. Miller is one of the medical oncologists whose medical interests include all types of lymphoid neoplasia. She also has a special interest in cytology and surgical oncology principles. Dr. Miller completed her masters research in protecting the kidneys from cisplatin induced injury.
Dr. Miller grew up in south Florida. She loves watching sports, especially college football, and supporting her Gators. You may find her sporting orange and blue on Fridays during football season. Dr. Miller also loves spending time with her husband and daughter as well as her 3 dogs (Boxer, Cavalier, Dachshund).