- BS Biological Sciences, North Carolina State University 2006
- DVM, Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine 2010
- Internship, Alameda East Veterinary Hospital, Denver 2010-2011
- Residency, Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine 2012-2015
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (Oncology) 2015
- Member, American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine 2012-present
- Member, Veterinary Cancer Society 2010-present
- Member, American Veterinary Medical Association 2010-present
Dr. Rebecca George is one of the oncology specialists whose interests include treatment of osteosarcoma and treatment of leukemias and lymphoma. She also has an interest in targeted cancer therapy and immunotherapy. Additionally, one of her goals during treatment of pets with cancer is maximizing quality of life.
In her free time Dr. George enjoys traveling, hiking, camping and other outdoor activities with her husband and their two labs, Bentley and Trigger.