– DVM, Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine
– Internship: Small Animal Emergency and Internal Medicine, Greenbrier Veterinary Referral Center, Chesapeake, VA
– Residency: Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care, University of Florida
– Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
– American Veterinary Medical Association
– Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society
Dr. Rachel Moyle is one of the critical care specialists at VSH. After completing her residency training at the University of Florida she worked as a criticalist in Austin, Texas prior to moving to Raleigh. Dr. Moyle’s research is in the area of cardiopulmonary resuscitation, and her other clinical interests include acute kidney injury, toxicities, and cardiac emergencies.
In her free time she enjoys cooking, biking, running, and exploring new places with her husband and their three dogs, Leroy, Mabel, and Gladys.