- BS in Animal Science, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- VMD, University of Pennsylvania 2008
- Internship: Alamo Pintado Equine Medical Center 2009-2010
- Residency: Tufts Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine 2010-2012
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Radiology 2012
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- American College of Veterinary Radiology
Dr. Maureen Levesque is one of the radiologists and is interested in diagnostic imaging of all types with a special interest in musculoskeletal imaging, which stems from her background in equine sports medicine. During her training, her research was focused on MRI of the equine foot.
Dr. Levesque grew up in Chicago, Illinois. In her free time, she enjoys hiking, Krav Maga, baking, reading, and spending time with her baby boy and her dog.