- BS and BA Biology, Truman State University
- DVM- University of Missouri College of Veterinary Medicine 2007
- Internship- VCA Sacramento Veterinary Referral Center 2007-2008
- Residency- University of Missouri College of Veterinary Medicine 2010-2014
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Radiology 2014
- American College of Veterinary Radiology
- American Veterinary Medical Association
Dr. Stephanie Knapp is a veterinary radiologist with particular interest in multi-modality imaging and in collaboration with other specialists, especially in relation to cancer patients. She is proud to have practiced emergency medicine for several years prior to applying for her radiology residency and values this “real world” experience. Dr. Knapp received advanced training in PET (Positron Emission Tomography) imaging, most often used with oncology patients, during her time at Missouri.
Dr. Knapp was raised in Missouri. She is passionate about getting outdoors and loves to take her dogs along whenever possible. She is also passionate about food, eating it more than cooking it.